2 games in 2 days!

On my Shakhtar save I had a league game on the 21st, a Ukrainian Cup final on the 29th and the Champions League final on the 31st...

Needless to say I played a youth team for the league (already won - I lost that game), second string side except for Rakitic and Babacar (won) and ended up losing the CL final as a lot of the team were tired (and it was against City)

Rather annoying to say the least!

I think si should get the request of postponing the games back, like it was before, at least for the domestic based matches.

I played against Inter as well with my Shakhtar side with only 3 first team players available, others on international duty- that's another way of looking at it.

Sadly this is a problem, especially if you are succesful, in my last season at Liverpool (which I resigned as it got too boring), I won all 4 trophies (FA cup, League Cup, Champions League and Premiership) and my last 8 games (6 in the league and 2 cup finals), were played in 12 days!!!! Luckily I won the league with games to spare so the youth players got some experience.

Doubt I will get that this season, I have moved to Norwich ;)

i dont think that having games with less than two days between should ever happen. if it ever came up then the game that is in a competition with a lesser reputation should be moved to a latter date. if the games being moved is a cup game then maybe there would be more juggling of the schedule where league games are moved around.

Simple solution: Allow manual editing of the schedule. But SI are just amazingly anal when it comes to we players being able to manually control game features.

Because if we have control of the game features, we'd make the best FM game ever and nobody would buy from SI!

Archived