Your player with the most league appearances for you?

Mine is Engin Bekdemir. He has finally broken a long standing club record previously held by John Shuker by playing in 479 league games for Oxford under my management:

bekstats.png

At 35 he has just signed a new 5 year contract! Wonder if he can become Oxfords oldest ever player? This record is currently held by Alan Judge at 44yrs old....

bek35.png

Who is yours?

Impressive, good to see that you can keep players at your side despite (by looking at his attributes at the age of 35 he must have been a joy to watch) interest

He has been a joy to watch, however he isn't the best player in his position by a long chalk these days..

One of my favourite players though as he has scored for me in League 2, League 1, the Championship and The Prem. Apart from The Blue Square Prem where i started with Oxford, he was been with me the whole journey.

He has been a joy to watch, however he isn't the best player in his position by a long chalk these days..

One of my favourite players though as he has scored for me in League 2, League 1, the Championship and The Prem. Apart from The Blue Square Prem where i started with Oxford, he was been with the the whole journey.

Almost a true legend, if only he would have come through your ranks :)

But nonetheless still looks amazing.

His first to seasons on loan for you he did wonders for you, Can see why you've kept him so long :D

Exactly, (actually his first 3 seasons on loan!) that's why i still play him as much as i can, he basically powered us into the top flight and am still grateful to him.

From one dave b to another!

Archived