Idea for next year... Iphone Intergration.

Was just thinking how cool it would be to be able to download your player shortlists, scouting reports etc) into a FM iPhone app so you could browse them on the way to work etc....

Any chance of this happening SI?

p.s Sorry if it's already been thought of.

I brought this exact idea up months ago.

I get too into the save on my PC to consider downloading the FM handheld app (and I am a massive fan).

What I suggested was actually a free/59p app which allowed you to sync with the game to allow you to view shortlists, scout players and create tactics and training schedules.

Would be great in my opinion, I would definitely buy it and use it regularly.

Is this true?

And if so, do all these phones running android have the ability to run heavy apps?

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/01/31/oukin-uk-google-nokia-idUKTRE70U1YT20110131

I'm uncertain on your second question though. Most Android phones being used right now are running Eclair or Froyo, and there is a variation in hardware. But then, there is between the different Iphone generations as well. I expect any phone running Froyo at least would be able to handle the sort of app the OP is talking about.

Yeah it's true, there are more Android users! And of course it would be able to run heavy applications, by that I mean it can play almost every app that has been ported from the iPhone. The problem with android is that each phone is different, so there aren't any standards thus Android undergoes fragmentation, whereas iPhone's are all the same, so it is much easier to develop a program and have it run the SAME (no lag etc).

I like the idea.

Wouldn't it be great to manually scout around the FM world while sitting on the train?

i doubt you could actually scout the world as the DB file would be too big but being able to scout say 50 players you are thinking about on the pc, then upload that list so you can read through the reports etc on the iphone

Archived