Anyone Else Noticed This??

Sorry if anything like this has been posted before but I was just wondering if anyon else has noticed anything like this before. Seems like such a strange thing to be said when it's only half way through the season :confused:

th_51537_ManagerNews_Inbox_122_53lo.jpg

I've also had the words "With the season nearing it's end" instead of the circled phrase as well a few times earlier in the season.

Did you start the game with a start date from a league like USA or Brazil?

Which leagues are you running, and which was the start date league?

I'm running all the UK leagues from Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Republic Of Ireland and Wales. Start date was for June 2010.

• 3 weeks later...

The only comment I have on this is how many points are there between Chelsea and Man Utd? Maybe the points difference is quite large and the AI does not think there are enough games left to pull back the points deficit. I would be surprised if this was the case seeing as it is only December though.

The only comment I have on this is how many points are there between Chelsea and Man Utd? Maybe the points difference is quite large and the AI does not think there are enough games left to pull back the points deficit. I would be surprised if this was the case seeing as it is only December though.

Not really looked at the points between the two teams but I'm with your second line of thinking. Messages like that have been showing up since, I think, as early as November and I'm into March now so I don't understand how it would be showing up so early. Could understand if it was into April with a big point gap but coming up since November? Very strange but was just wondering if anyone else has had this coming up.

Archived