current tactics

hey everyone i don t come on the forums all that often and have heard about this current tactics bug can anyone explain what this is and what it might mean for my game.

i have not experienced any problems with my current game im in first season with ajax which im enjoying greatly i want to continue when the new patch comes out as i want to stay with my team but have heard that it might be something to do with 11.2.1 which im on just now so what to do people will the new patch fix this and i can continue with my much loved game or should i wait and start afresh with the new patch?

Basically, your tactic is duplicated and appears as current within tactics and replaces your actual tactic (it's a variant as far as I can tell) after every match player. So all you do is go into manage tactics, delete the 'current' tactic then re-choose yours. It's no big deal, just annoying when you perhaps forget and find countless 'currents' listed you need to manually delete.

However, there is a fix (works for me).

You 'copy' your tactic, just make a copy of it. That's it. Don't need to use the copy just use your original.

Archived