Inducted into best eleven

Following a massive over-achieving first season at Real Marcianise in Serie B I had a massive 8 first team players inducted into the team's best ever 11.

This is 2053! After 40 years of awful performances only one season under my managerial leadership and I've created 8 of the best palyers who have ever been at the club!

Lord knows what'll happen next season when I start spending more money on better players!

Seems a little unrealistic?

It's another very unimportant feature that just doesn't work on Football Manager.

I am 8 seasons into my career as Everton. If I look at the best 11 three of them are players that played once or twice for me before being sold. My reserve keeper who has played 4 games in 7 years is on the list whilst my current keeper De Gea with his three Premier League titles, European cups, European Keeper of the Year awards etc is not. Leon Osman is another who is mysteriously on there despite me playing him about a dozen times before selling him whilst the likes of Rakitic and Badelj who have put in 7 years of trophy laden service aren't on the list.

Archived