Two £77 million AI to AI transfers(player naming)

worldtransfers.png

Never seen the AI pay so much for a player. I have had a couple of games that lasted until 2020 and beyond and the record on them always stays around 50 million Euro's. Just thought that it would be interesting to see people post up the leading transfers in there games especially people very far into the future. Is there anyone that can post them from beyond 2050?

Title should be in Euros not £'s sorry.

Never seen the AI pay so much for a player. I have had a couple of games that lasted until 2020 and beyond and the record on them always stays around 50 million Euro's. Just thought that it would be interesting to see people post up the leading transfers in there games especially people very far into the future. Is there anyone that can post them from beyond 2050?
Not from FM11, no, but I can give you a 2080 screenshot from FM09

leadingtransfers.png

Edit: I holidayed through the whole thing, before you ask if I was playing as Arsenal :p

mine was a regen called Batista from stoke to barca for £89m

guy was crazy good but you know the annoying thing?

i was stoke manager and signed this guy at 16 and developed him into the best centre back in the world at 22...he then started to moan about how he wanted to move to a bigger club and became unhappy/alienated...this dramatically effected his performances and at the end of the season my team had started to struggle financially...so i thought i'd cash in as i had two other younger centre backs ready to step up...but could i get an offer anywhere near his value? (around £30 odd million) helllll noooooooo.

I then got offered the England job and as i'd won everything with stoke and fancied a new challenge, i resigned as stoke boss and took the England job as my sole employer. ..

A few months down the line i take a look at stoke to see what stupid AI manager had destroyed my world beaters (it was Roman Pavelechenko) to look at their transfers and saw that they had sold Batista for £89m to barca 2 weeks after id resigned! great :thup:

mine was a regen called Batista from stoke to barca for £89m

guy was crazy good but you know the annoying thing?

i was stoke manager and signed this guy at 16 and developed him into the best centre back in the world at 22...he then started to moan about how he wanted to move to a bigger club and became unhappy/alienated...this dramatically effected his performances and at the end of the season my team had started to struggle financially...so i thought i'd cash in as i had two other younger centre backs ready to step up...but could i get an offer anywhere near his value? (around £30 odd million) helllll noooooooo.

I then got offered the England job and as i'd won everything with stoke and fancied a new challenge, i resigned as stoke boss and took the England job as my sole employer. ..

A few months down the line i take a look at stoke to see what stupid AI manager had destroyed my world beaters (it was Roman Pavelechenko) to look at their transfers and saw that they had sold Batista for £89m to barca 2 weeks after id resigned! great :thup:

Typical FM there lol.

Typical FM there lol.

haha i know! i didn't know whether to laugh or cry! Obviously Pavelechenko was a better salesman than me! :p

i stopped playing that save a few months back and just went back to see if i still had the save to get a screenshot but i must have deleted the save...i still have the stoke one to stroll down memory lane from time to time but deleted the different file i used when i took over england! shame

Biggest transfer in my game (2016) is £28.5m which was Gareth Bale to Man Utd. Seems very low for that to be the biggest transfer in 6 years...

I wonder if who you play as affects the world transfers at all.

Im never going to buy another FM again after seeing that 77 mil pound transfer of a player to ....PALERMO. :rolleyes:

lol, they are 5 time European Champions and have won Serie A 7 times, although domestically Napoli are starting to over take them.

Highest fee i've seen was in last years game, 90 mil Juve paid Liverpool for Fernando Torres. Annoying thing about that was i saw Torres was in the last year of his contract so i made a cheeky bid of 10 million to see if they'd accept it. The next day after i do so Juve then appeared out of nowhere and blew me right out the water with their bid lol

The highest I've seen was an earlier Ajax game I played. Regen of mine wanted to move so I offered him for 30 mil (he was worth 19 I think) no bids. I left about a month later and they sold him to Real for 65 mil. Two days after I left.

Archived