Luck with Affiliates

I just started a save with Man United to past the time until the new patch comes and i decided to ask for a feeder club, they accepted but it took some convincing.

Two days later i went to the board to ask for some more funds but i accidently clicked networking instead of finances and i saw that the option feeder club wasn't greyed out so i clicked it and asked for another feeder club.

20 days later i got a link with Celtic and the day after that i got a link with Gamba Osaka.

i'm not sure if this is a glitch or i just got lucky, has anyone else had this happen to them?

dinamo kiev ?????? robin kazan ??????????????

and you think celtic is suprising ??

This is probably because of team reputation regardless of how well Celtic/Dinamo Kiev/Rubin Kazan are known in their own countries. This is one of those things SI should but won't fix because it requires reworking team reputations all together.

Btw, is there any way of unlinking yourself with a feeder club? I took over Man U and they already had a link with Burnley. Apparently part of the deal is to have a friendly vs them at the start of every season. Absolute nuisance and I can't seem to rid myself of them. Any tips?

What's weird is that if you play as FC Santos in brazil, you can ask for a parent club and you'll get Arsenal or Real Madrid or even Barcelona, but if you ask for a feeder club, they will NEVER come back with a brazilian one, from my experience at least i have never gotten a brazilian feeder club playing in Spain / England

Btw, is there any way of unlinking yourself with a feeder club? I took over Man U and they already had a link with Burnley. Apparently part of the deal is to have a friendly vs them at the start of every season. Absolute nuisance and I can't seem to rid myself of them. Any tips?

On the affiliate club page there is a 'cancel link' button.

From your squad screen click on the information tab then the affiliated clubs tab and at the bottom right hand corner of the screen should be a cancel link tab.

Thanks, both of you, but it's not the link itself I have a problem with as it's sometimes quite handy to send youngsters out on loan to them. It's just the seemingly mandatory friendly game I want to cancel. I can't cancel it from the fixture screen :( Do I really have to cancel the entire link with them to get rid of them?

Edit: Nevermind, I just cancelled the link altogether. Problem solved, thanks!

Raised this as a bug a while ago > http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/232590-DEMO-Multiple-Feeder-Clubs-can-be-requested?p=6044726

Got past 11.1, 11.2 and the last chance to get fixed is in 11.3 :D

It's not really a problem as such, as you can request multiple feeder clubs as you've discovered.

The only issue is that if you put in say 4 requests and the board come back with 4 responses on the same day, then the ability to choose the clubs is broken, because even though you have 4 news items asking to choose a club, only 1 will process and you'll have to Holiday until the next day to proceed.

Archived