How to make fm11 fun......

Hi,

I have tried everything, for example managing man utd and afc wimbeldon on a journeyman save but I dont find anything fun on fm anymore and it is too easy, can anyone help me to come up with an idea?

Thanks

start your career unemployed..and wait offers..It can be interesting to start a career with this way...

Sorry to break it to ya mate, but if your not having fun anymore, just don't play it.

Going different teams etc isn't gonna change the core of the game, it is essentially gonna be the same most games you play.

I'm sorta feeling the same way right now, just gonna wait for the patch and see what its gonna be like with my favorite team, and see how it goes.

Sorry to break it to ya mate, but if your not having fun anymore, just don't play it.

Going different teams etc isn't gonna change the core of the game, it is essentially gonna be the same most games you play.

I'm sorta feeling the same way right now, just gonna wait for the patch and see what its gonna be like with my favorite team, and see how it goes.

What a killjoy! all you need to do is set yourself some challenges and try and achieve them.

Use the editor, create your own team using only players and staff with no club assigned in the database. Put them in the lowest playable league possible in the country of your choice. Try only using players from that country to start.

or

Scour these forums and the net for some obscure league to download and play..

What a killjoy! all you need to do is set yourself some challenges and try and achieve them.

Not a killjoy, just being realistic :D

Would you continue playing something which is not fun to you anymore?

it is what the op is saying right now ;p

Archived