Which leagues do you load?

Usually I only load the country I am playing in, plus players from top clubs across the world. This year I've gone for something a bit different and loaded England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Wales, Brazil and South Korea.

I can't say that loading more countries has improved my game that much (other than being able to move abroad), it is noticeably slower as well now I'm in 2032.

I have a boatload of leagues loaded, think it's 12, but am starting to regret that now as like dafuge above I'm in 2033 and it's going pretty slow even with my very capable machine.

Seriously considering ditching my magnificent save and restart when the patch is out and only load a few leagues, the loading times are starting to get to me.

I picked the top 2 leages from:

Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, US.

I like to move teams and continents, so if I had a better pc, I would have loaded even more.

At the moment I have England,Italy,France,Germany,Spain and Scotland loaded on a large database with players from top clubs loaded from every continent. I wish I could load more countries but my laptops not the best.

I have a boatload of leagues loaded, think it's 12, but am starting to regret that now as like dafuge above I'm in 2033 and it's going pretty slow even with my very capable machine.

Seriously considering ditching my magnificent save and restart when the patch is out and only load a few leagues, the loading times are starting to get to me.

It's no fun when the game starts to slow down on you !

I have never played in Spain or Italy, so I never load these. I often have Holland & Scotland loaded as a secondary choice, but I always have England down to BSS/N as this is where I always start my career. My current save is England only.

I have 'top players from all european clubs' loaded, and 'all UK & Irish player of national reputation'. This gives me plenty of signable regens, and runs pretty fast, which is all I'm after.

China, Austria, Australia, Mexico, USA, Scotland, Italy, Spain, England Argentina, Portugal, Belgium, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey, Romania, Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Greece, Holland, N Ireland, Ireland, Wales and Denmark...

All countries loaded to second tier apart from the main European ones which are loaded to the bottom available league..

Its the only way to play a proper journyman game :D

1) Every league with large database

2) Romania with large database

3) England (for dafuge's challenge)

4) England, Italy, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, Germany, France, all the leagues from these country's for my Man Utd save

It depends really on what I want to focus, unemployed manager then I load many leagues or all the leagues available (it's slower but waaay more options and fun :) ) If I aim to be with a club for a long time, then I just load that league and some others for future youth prospects (Argentina, Brazil etc)

With my poor old dual core 1.66GHz with 3GB RAM, I'm always very cautious.

I love trying to play long-term games and past experience has taught me to be cautious as things can slow down quite a bit in the future.

My poor old laptop can't cope with much. I have no idea if the process is even a decent spec really but I'm pretty sure it is a bit dated now. The laptop is getting on, the processor fan is past its best, it has Vista which is slow and crap, and the poor old thing has certainly seen better days. :(

Speed and accessibility is important to me so that the game feels easy to pick up and play. Thus, I've taken the decision to restrict myself to just loading in all leagues from one country with a medium database (and possibly adding all players based in that country too) from now on. With this set-up, I should be able to keep banging out the seasons on my saves using my poor old laptop for some time to come!

Archived