Good regen youth but....

chob

its weird because he has better off the ball than positioning but then no flair or creativity. His speed would be good out wide as would his crossing but his bravery, tackling and concentration could make him a good DM.

Most people seem to be saying DM and i would try him out there at least to see how he goes compared to other positions.

I wouldn't have even thought of playing him at wing back, won't training him in another position take up even more CA points?

not enough to make it not worth while, to me anyway he looks almost perfect for a WB, just needs to develop some mental stats but age ans tutoring will sort that out quickly!

Classical winger (AML). With that speed he would be unstoppable!

I think the lack of creativity might make that sub-optimal.

I would play him on the left of mid with "defensive winger" duties, most likely, although I wouldn't hesitate to play him at DM or MC as a ball-winner (maybe even box-to-box)

Wingback or offensive fullback definitely...

In real life a young player with such skills wouldn't have made it to AC Milan as DM/CM/AMC...

FM has the terrible habit of creating decent and possibly good newgens playing in roles that aren't suitable to their skills, something quite baffling if we have to "pretend" they've been promoted from youth academies and such...

Archived