ImageShack

First off you need to go to ImageShack.

Then you need to click "Browse" as shown in this image:

Click here

Next you need to select your image like this:

Click here

Once that is done you need to hit "Upload Now":

Click here

You will need to wait a few seconds depending on how fast your internet connect is, when it is done the following screen should appear. On it you want to copy the "Forum Code" line like so:

Click here

The last thing is putting it into your post, all you need is the bit that is highlighted in red:

Click here

Photobucket

First off you need to go to Photobucket, you need to sign up for Photobucket but in my opinion it is better as you can manage your photos and you have a record of what has been uploaded.

Once you have done that you need to click "Upload Now" as shown in this image:

Click here

Next you need to click "Select photos and videos":

Click here

Once that is done you need to select your images:

Click here

You will need to wait a few seconds depending on how fast your internet connect is, when it is done the following screen should appear.

Click here

You need to click on the image then a new page should load up, on this you want the "IMG Code":

Click here

The last thing is putting it into your post, all you need is the bit that is highlighted in red:

Click here

Due to the screenshot limit I have put all the images as links to make it easier. I prefer using Photobucket as I like to manage my files and it also tacks stats of them, i.e. views which is quite interesting.

Also if this could be stickied it would be great :)

Flamers

Very useful :thup:

We currently already have loads of stickies, so I think the best thing to do would be to add this to one of the existing ones (the read me first one looks suitable).

In a few minutes time if you think this thread has been deleted, I've merged it.

Archived