Heres an idea

I just lost 2-1 to Manchester United. Nothing wrong with that, but during the match Patrice Evra injured two of my players. Naturally annoyed by this, after the match I went into Patrice Evras profile to see if I could tell him how much of a **** I thought he was. No dice. The best I could do was get annoyed at Manchester United.

My idea is to include a way of interacting with the players more. I would like to have told Evra I thought he sucked in the match. Anyone think this could be a good idea? I remember Drogba getting a lot of stick before the LIverpool/Chelsea champions league game in real life.

I just lost 2-1 to Manchester United. Nothing wrong with that, but during the match Patrice Evra injured two of my players. Naturally annoyed by this, after the match I went into Patrice Evras profile to see if I could tell him how much of a **** I thought he was. No dice. The best I could do was get annoyed at Manchester United.

My idea is to include a way of interacting with the players more. I would like to have told Evra I thought he sucked in the match. Anyone think this could be a good idea? I remember Drogba getting a lot of stick before the LIverpool/Chelsea champions league game in real life.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My idea is to include a way of interacting with the players more. I would like to have told Evra I thought he sucked in the match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like this idea. Perhaps the interaction could take a simmilar form to the media questions you get asked when you loose a key player to a long term injury for example :-

Patrice Evra's two tackles on x and y have been widely condemned by just about everyone in football. What was your opinion of the incidents? You could then reply along the lines of:-

I am furious with the officials for not sending him off. Unfortunately this could risk you getting into trouble with your FA or if its a european or international game EUFA or FIFA

Or you could simply respond in the more diplomatic way and say you decline to comment.

Archived