[FM12] Three Small Suggestions

I'd like to put forward three small suggestions for FM 2012. I don't know if these have been mentioned before.

Staff Compare

We can compare players so I reckon we should be able to compare staff too!.

Staff Search

When filtering a staff role it would be nice to see First Team Coach and Youth Coach in the list too.

Training Screen Enhancement

Currently on the training screen if you click "Training Category" you get a drop down list that says " None, Strength, Aerobics, Tactics, Ball Control, Defending, Attacking, Shooting". I would like to see another tab added with a drop down list that says "Ball Winning Midfielder, Complete Forward" etc. That way if you want to play with say a Complete Forward but are not sure which attributes are needed then these will be highlighted and you can set an "Individual Training Focus" to one of the attributes which the player might be lacking in all from the one screen.

Any thoughts?

Training Screen Enhancement

Currently on the training screen if you click "Training Category" you get a drop down list that says " None, Strength, Aerobics, Tactics, Ball Control, Defending, Attacking, Shooting". I would like to see another tab added with a drop down list that says "Ball Winning Midfielder, Complete Forward" etc. That way if you want to play with say a Complete Forward but are not sure which attributes are needed then these will be highlighted and you can set an "Individual Training Focus" to one of the attributes which the player might be lacking in all from the one screen.

you can already do this in the game!

on the tactics screen and in player instructions...when you select the role ie complete forward, look below and the players stats should be visible, with the needed stats highlighted!

-

the other two i agree on...but there is more pressing needs in my opinion!

Archived