How to find my files

Leave it as a dbc. If there is no editor data folder then make one and put the dbc in there. When you start a new game, select a database and click the small box in the corner to add editor files. When the next box appears select your dbc and start the game.

You really should be looking around the editors forum for answers. Especially the FAQ thread in there which has all the answers to your questions.

i have , and i cant find anything about how to edit level 11 , i have downloaded and started my game with them but cant edit my players :(

Thats because when you have started a game, you cant use the editor for that game then. If you want to make changes you need to do it before you start. Then load the changes you have made along with the database.

It is not a real time editor!

If you want to make real time changes to your team in your saved game you need FMRTE (Football Manager Real Time Editor). This is also in the editors forum. Download that and install it. All instructions of how to download and install it are in the thread.

Archived