1080 Resolution Problem ,, can SI Confirm if its a game issue or anyone have a fix??

I posted a similar thead in the Skin section ,, but as some said it wasnt a specific Problem with the skin I thought I might get more feedback here. In fact if someone from SI could answer one way or another then at least I will know if I'm wasting my time trying to figure out a solution.

The problem is since getting my new laptop, and when playing on a 1920 x 1080 HD resolution the game looks tiny!!

I have tried going into the display settings and upping it to the large option,,, but that had little effect and only interfered with my other games.

The only way the game is playable is by turning down the reslolution to 1280 x 780,, but I dont think I should have to lessen my screen quality in order to play

Whien I started looking into this ,, i noticed that quite a few other people are also suffering the same issue,, so if SI are reading this then can you confirm or not wether this is a game issue

If anyone else has a better option or can help me out then it be most appreciated,, my laptop is the Alienware M15x in case someone with same machine has managed to figure it out,,,,,,although I didnt have any luck on their forum either :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Someone help,,

Archived