Genei scout or FMRTE question

Wrong section fo the forum, should have been posted in Editors Hideway.

But will answer you: in FMRTE it's not possible and I don't think you can in Geniescout either, but you can make a scout list and import it in FM and then have your assistant manager filter out the unrealistic transfers.

can i somehow do the opposite? filter all unrealistic targets in game and them put this list in genie scout? can you tell me how to?

EDIT: I should say that saving the shortlist in game and importing it in Genie scout didn't help as it imported ALL the players for some reason

can i somehow do the opposite? filter all unrealistic targets in game and them put this list in genie scout? can you tell me how to?

I would apply the filter to your current list in FM so that those visible are 'realistic'. Then add or move these visible names to another list - then export that other list and open it in Scout.

I dont know if it will work but its just an idea.

In FMRTE there is a 'current screen' button which when pressed brings up the same screen up that you are looking at in FM. So, in FM if you go into the player search and tick the box to filter out unrealistic targets, you are left with a list of players that will go to your club. So when you have this list on screen, press the current screen button in FMRTE. Hopefully it will show the same list of players in FMRTE.

Another idea.

In FM when you have the list of realistic targets, can you save this list as a shortlist? If so, can you then open that shortlist using FMRTE?

I would like this, it would save time but could be quite hard to do maybe?

You filter the players by against the Ass Man to filter unrealistic targets.

Then you add the players you want to a short list

Go the short list and export it and save the file to your desktop

Load that short list into FMRTE or Genie Scout.

Archived