Newbie Questions

Hi,

I used to play FM manager years ago but changed to Fifa Manager, however after a few years the fancy 3d match has lost its appeal and the actual football aspects of the game are... well rubbish in comparison! So I am going to buy Football Manager again, but just had a couple of questions (sorry if these have been asked before but I cannot see them anywhere!)

1. If I download the latest patch does that contain the two previous patches or do I need to download all three

2. If there an option so that you cannot get sacked? its just that I like to create a young side and train them through, but previously with Football Manager this was difficult because I didnt always meet the board expectations and was out of the door!

Well thats its really.

Thx

EdH1977

If you want to build a club through it's youth recruitment system then I suggest getting on board with.. the board. It's not an impossible task, but no, you cannot not get sacked if you perform crappy. Get some solid scouts, scout young talent, buy them for compensation and then watch history unfold before your eyes.

If you get sacked, you could retire that manager and add a new one and take control of the same club.

This is what I do when I get the sack. Probably considered cheating by the purists but who cares?

Archived