For what are the "kick-off" time when all matches start at the same time?

Hi,

I wounder in FM08, 09, 10 and now in FM11 it's still the same: all matches begin at the same time. For what are then the different kick-off time? I play allways with 2 managers, and one of them is allways on watching other matches. So: match begin at FA cup 12:45, Championship at 15:00 and 17:30, Spain at 16:00, Italian League at 18:00 and my match at 20:00. So, from 12:45 until 20:00 are 7:15 hours of time, but the game put everything on the same kick off time? Because, I would like to know the other results, but the game doesn't let it.

So, for what are then the kick-off times? Is it so hard for ME to respect the real kick-offs time and to let me play from 19:00 when all other games are over?

Thank you

Yeah, this really frustrates me too, especially when playing crucial games at the end of the season. If the matches started at different times like they were supposed to, then I would adjust my tactics accordingly to get the result needed.

Shouldn't be hard to fix, I would have thought

No, I am watching the match at 15:00 and my match that I am playing is begining at 20:00.

So the match at 15:00 ends at 17:00, and the game puts you back for the match allways at 19:00. So why can the ME not play all the matches that ends before 19:00, so that I can play my match with calm, and knowing the results of other matches that ended?

Archived