Old Firm in the English Premiership

hello all,

My saved fm 2011 game has Celtic & Rangers in the English Premiership, I was just wondering if it is possible to also put a Celtic & Rangers B/u23's team into their place in the Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier League.

I was able to do this on fm 2010 however, doesnt seem to be able to work in fm 2011.

Has anyone been able to manage this? or any other ideas for me to try getting it working.

Many thanks

I would be interested inhow this is done as well. I usually add a second manager to control my local (scottish) team for loaning out if I play as a big english club as my main team.

Also, I wonder if its possible to have the under 23s (or under 21s) as a team in Belgium or Spain for work permit reasons.....that would be very handy.

you could create a team and call it Celtic B or whatever you want and put it in the Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier League, then set the maximum age of the team to 23 and then make them an affiliate with celtic and tick players move freely between clubs.

i'm pretty sure it would work but if it doesn't ask in the editor's forum, they should know what to do

I can't help but agree with Jed, the Old Firm simply aren't as good as the Premier League or best Championship clubs at the moment IMO. Celtic are improving, true, but they still have Anthony Stokes in and around the first team. The Championship might be their level. It's not quite relevent to the topic though, so could we stick to the question of how that would be edited.

I can't help but agree with Jed, the Old Firm simply aren't as good as the Premier League or best Championship clubs at the moment IMO. Celtic are improving, true, but they still have Anthony Stokes in and around the first team. The Championship might be their level. It's not quite relevent to the topic though, so could we stick to the question of how that would be edited.

and Charlie Adam is tearing the EPL a new one, so what's your point caller? It's not quite relevent to the topic though, so could we stick to the question of how that would be edited.

and Charlie Adam is tearing the EPL a new one, so what's your point caller? It's not quite relevent to the topic though, so could we stick to the question of how that would be edited.

would help if it was in the right section

Archived