Holiday Mode. Assman Registered The Players...WTF?!?

Ok i went on holiday for afew weeks, i had ALREADY registered players for my 25-man squad in the english prem, i come back to find out that he has chosen another 25 man squad and it IS missing some key players, hes added ones i have on the transfer list in (useless players really) and missed out: A winger, def midfielder and striker (best def mid i have and striker, 2nd best winger)

He has added in player in my reserve side (YES MY RESERVES!) who are up for sale and are complete and utter waste of space (good championship players, couldent cut cheese in the prem)

Anyhow sicne i already selected my 25man squad before i went on holiday mode, how do i stop my assman from choosing another? and leaving key players out???

dont go on holiday until the registration window closes would be the best bet

The only advice you need. But if you really, really must go on holiday (why??), can't you holiday until registration deadline day, come back and register and then get your holiday rocking on again.

FM is like life....Effort in = Reward out. Or maybe not. :)

not sure on epl, look in the schedule on the league page.

Perhaps your asst man has a low JPA etc and thought he chose the wright squad? Just a thought.

Also, you havent actually 'sumbitted' them until the actual cut off, all you are doing is putting in your current preferred choices at the time basically.

Archived