The end of Work Permits required in the UK for non-EU Players?

this is different - the immigration cap is a new system being put in on top of work permits, placing an outright maximum on non-eu worker immigration. The work permit system will continue in addition to this. It will have no effect on FM.

this is different - the immigration cap is a new system being put in on top of work permits, placing an outright maximum on non-eu worker immigration. The work permit system will continue in addition to this. It will have no effect on FM.

This. Regardless, not every footballer earns over £150,000, though admittedly few non-EU players in England do.

Good. For some reason plenty of players who would get a permit IRL are denied in-game, and it really ****es me off.

I was unable to sign a promising striker that was a leading premier league player at the age of 16 because of that. And it would only cost me 8mil.

LOL. I think the new legislation is referring to income per annum as opposed to per week.

I know, they still don't all earn £3k a week, though most do (because those who'd earn less would struggle to earn a work permit). There are footballers who earn fairly normal wages you know...

Archived