2d or 3d???

2D at the start of the match and for general tactical settings, as it's obviously far superior in terms of seeing the overall positioning of the players. I'm assuming that those who ignore 2D aren't particularly interested in the tactical side of things.

If I'm happy with how my team are playing I'll switch to elevated. If things aren't going well or the AI has obviously changed things, I'll go back to 2D (and full match).

2D at the start of the match and for general tactical settings, as it's obviously far superior in terms of seeing the overall positioning of the players. I'm assuming that those who ignore 2D aren't particularly interested in the tactical side of things.

If I'm happy with how my team are playing I'll switch to elevated. If things aren't going well or the AI has obviously changed things, I'll go back to 2D (and full match).

Why do you presume that?

I use a wide angle (Elevated?) perhaps + have the radar widget open and it gives just as much if not more information than the 2d.

Why do you presume that?

I use a wide angle (Elevated?) perhaps + have the radar widget open and it gives just as much if not more information than the 2d.

I don't like the radar. To me, it's like playing Pro Evo on high zoom - I hate it, because you have no idea where any of the players are. People say, "just use the radar", but I think "if I wanted to play on a 128x64 pitch, I'd play on an old gameboy". So I want to see the action over the full 1920 x 1080, not in a tiny corner thereof.

Elevated view is a decent compromise though, because you do see well over half the pitch (hence it being my favourite 3D option, apart from for replays). I just think that anyone watching on TV view cannot possibly be paying attention to the tactical side of things, as you're focussed on the guy with the ball, rather than seeing how your team are moving. It's much like you might watch a match on TV as a spectator, and even then I often wish they'd zoom out more, rather than continually cutting to close ups of players spitting :)

i say invent 4-D so we can strangle any players making stupid mistakes.

4D means you can touch and feel the action - so we'd get wind and rain in our faces for that Tuesday night trip to Bristol City in the Cup. Genius!

3-D - I really enjoy watching the games.

this!

and this...

3d all day, I'm interested in why people still choose 2D

Or were smart enough to see the tactical in the 3D....

Archived