Patch 8.0.2 and the Regen system

Has patch 8.0.2 madew any changes to the regen system. Basically do you get a larger amount of good regens coming through with higher CA so they can atually reach there CA. I think the regen system in FM2008 sucks with nowhere near engouch good regen coming thorugh. Think most people on these forums agrees, but some think its ok. So why is poo on my game and good on others???

Has patch 8.0.2 madew any changes to the regen system. Basically do you get a larger amount of good regens coming through with higher CA so they can atually reach there PA. I think the regen system in FM2008 sucks with nowhere near engouch good regen coming thorugh. Think most people on these forums agrees, but some think its ok. So why is poo on my game and good on others???

For a full reply do a search. There are hundreds of threads on this subject. SI know it's a problem and say they are reviewing it.

I found 802 produces very good newgens (better than 801) up to about the year 2020 but I haven't played further than that. Other posters here say the quality declines the further you play.

Originally posted by backpackant:

I found 802 produces very good newgens (better than 801) up to about the year 2020 but I haven't played further than that. Other posters here say the quality declines the further you play.

WHS.

I'm in 2017 and have a world class right back, centre back, defensive midfieleder, left winger and two strikers, all newgens.

As backpackant says, there are people who say it gets worse the further in you get.

Archived