SI please read

Guys Ill make this quick. Firstly, would like to congratulate you on the hard work youve put in over the years. Cheers

One thing Im worried about is the tactics of this game. Id like to think im a tactical genius IRL, (a state league manager), however cant interpret it into the ME. The sliders are way too confusing IMO. I understand theres the Tactic creator, but I find that to be sometimes a little confusing, as the sliders are preset. I was maybe thinking, (for years down the track realisticly), tactics to be created without any sliders, but just common sense, etc. Similiar to Tactics creator, without sliders. Just my pennies worth guys.

I wont complain about bugs, as Im confident they will be corrected. Apart from the tactical aspect, a Brilliant, Brilliant game.

maybe your just not as much of a tactical genius as you think you are? ;) but for what its worth i do things need to be more clear exactly how the options work.

LOL. Perhaps im not mate

I still think its a game with huge potential and SI have done a great job. However, it seems so frustrating to get the team to play the way you want it to sometimes. Eg, match preparation is not needed in the game, its simply an add on which is a flop IMO, which SI added to make it 'feel' like a new game. The agent feature is a good one however

Guys Ill make this quick. Firstly, would like to congratulate you on the hard work youve put in over the years. Cheers

One thing Im worried about is the tactics of this game. Id like to think im a tactical genius IRL, (a state league manager), however cant interpret it into the ME. The sliders are way too confusing IMO. I understand theres the Tactic creator, but I find that to be sometimes a little confusing, as the sliders are preset. I was maybe thinking, (for years down the track realisticly), tactics to be created without any sliders, but just common sense, etc. Similiar to Tactics creator, without sliders. Just my pennies worth guys.

I wont complain about bugs, as Im confident they will be corrected. Apart from the tactical aspect, a Brilliant, Brilliant game.

The problem you have is that FM is a piece of computer software, not a human being and as such its "language" is numbers whether you like it or not.

As it stands now the sliders have been pushed into the background and the interface is much more user friendly by using the creator.

The problem you have is that FM is a piece of computer software, not a human being and as such its "language" is numbers whether you like it or not.

As it stands now the sliders have been pushed into the background and the interface is much more user friendly by using the creator.

Why can it not work on numbers but display words for our eyes.

the problem is there are limitations to what a programme like this can do, especially when you consider it also has be designed to work with your average home computer, very few people have high powered machines that can cope with much more than what FM offers at the moment. Its an unfortunate thing but until technology progresses more we will always have a limit to what we can do.

i often find players dont do what i think ive told them to do but there could be confliction instructions given that could have caused that.

another issue is that until players get used to your tactics (takes a min. 15 games, sometime more depending on results and adaptability) they tend to "disobey" tactical instructions. Also, you raise a good point about some settings conflicting with the end result you are trying to achieve.

yes, but more clear on exactly how the orders your giving will work in game. take passing for example, in the creater your offered 3 choices, shorter, default and more direct. we should be able to finely tune exactly the way you want your team to be passing.

How much more do you want to be able to fine tune it?

How many options does a manager use in real life? personally as someone who has coached at junior levels I guess I've only ever considered four relevant options for what you suggest - short, standard, direct & long.

its the fault of the me and the animations in it. try your tactics in 2d or only commentary then repost this. i think youl find its a different game

Archived