What would you like patch 11.3 to have?

A lawyer option to invalidate signed contracts with the " highest match earner clause " , it was not detailed into FM11 manual and it is the most important clause within contracts.

I know FMRTE could do the trick but I prefer the legal way, so SI please introduce the " let's bring to court an agent today " option within 11.3.

Thanks in advance

Better transfer market. Not every young player with just a hint of talent is worth bazillion of dollars. Clubs should invest in replacements for their aging players.

Stop the decline of smaller leagues / nations. The quality of regens in smaller leagues is so poor that after 15 years national teams are full of grandpas.

Updated database so that i can start a new game. Lost all interest in my current game because the release is near.

I'd like to be able to do the player's wives like a couple of RL managers have allegedly done... imagine doing Ashley Cole's wife for instance :p

Ashley Cole doesn't have a wife, so it looks like you'll be getting about as much as you currently are :p JK, sorry, couldn't resist. Still best get the lefthanded mouse warmed up, ey?

Ashley Cole doesn't have a wife, so it looks like you'll be getting about as much as you currently are :p JK, sorry, couldn't resist. Still best get the lefthanded mouse warmed up, ey?

he had a wife at the start of the season... and that's the wife I meant ;)

- A fix to stop central defenders stand and watch as an opposition striker runs straight between them with the ball to score. It's "under review" which is good.

- A fix to allow you to alter individual player instructions in the filter window on the left while that player's player instructions window is open on the right. It's a lot easier to comparitavely adjust things that way, and at the moment, if you do this, the slider won't move. It'll just twitch and go back to where it was.

- A fix to stop the horrible "Current" tactic copying. Actually, just scrap the entire "Current" tactic feature - it's never been needed before and it's not needed now.

- An overall tweaking/tightening of the match engine in general.

- UI performance tweaks. A bit boggy/laggy compared to FM10.

Better managerial appointments.In my game Ancellotti is sacked by Chelsea in 2012 and they appoint Scott Chipperfield?

I see it's a tendency for clubs to appoint their youth coaches as managers for a reason, and i don't know why because most of them have crap tactical stats.Perhaps it has something to do with reputation?Anyway this is something i hope it gets fixed in the upcoming patch.

I've let to play football 2011 as I have been waiting for the 3rd patch this time round, not so much because of the bugs just more a case of paying less for somthing that is more polished. Find it a little strange that the price of the game comes down as the patches are released. Maybe they could look into selling the game cheaply next year to start with then charging £5 for each patch

So what do I expect of the 3rd patch? a really good game that is worth £17 of my money, because I've been told I could spend it on better things, like paint for my flat

it just need AI to be smarter. to buy players constantly, to not drop down after my team conquers everything.

like it was on 01/02, every season was a challenge and now after few seasons AI completely drops their ability and then it is so unplayable.

it would be nice if strikers dont miss so much.

only these two things.

Archived