1st season easy?

Nah, I actually really struggled first season, and didn't get it together till the second season. As Middlesbrough, I only finished 7th (through a lot of luck at the end of the season, I was out the play-offs for weeks before) in season 1, but came 2nd in season 2 with more or less the same squad.

I have to agree i have found the first season easy. My first game i started was as Spurs Won the league,league cup and was runner up in the champions league were i lost to real madrid on pens. My current game as Wycombe i won league 2 only lossing 4 games and i am currently top of league 1.

My first season playing FM11 wasn't easy at all. There was a lot of staff changes, player re-organizations, etc, and so my team was all over the map quality wise. Plus your usual set of injuries every other game and all that didn't help either. I'm on season 3 now and am in 1st place, so for me it took a little bit to get up there and now I can hold my own. (playing MLS)

It surely depends who you are? I had a game with MK Dons, and it was easy in the first season. Then been at teams like Chartlon, Fulham, West Ham and really found it hard going in the first season (especially West Ham, got the sack :/ )

Archived