Injured after 3 subs

I swear at least 40% of my games end with me being download to 10 or 9 men due to injuries happened after i've made all my subs which i usually do between 70 and 80 mins. I honestly can't remember seeing this happen irl since Chelsea lost to Newcastle in the FA Cup but it keeps on happening to me, anybody else had this problem?

Yep. Im in a second season and 1 player seems to get injured every 3 or 4 games. They are out usually for 3-4 weeks. As with you, it seems to happen when youve made all your subs, so have to finish the game with 10 men. (Well 2 of my players are wimps really, not men but they will be gone next transfer window)

This does happen in real life, and if you look at leagues like the premier league in real life, you will see some managers that make two subs at seperate times or together, and keep one sat on the bench, for any evantuality, Carlo Ancelotti has done this many times for chelsea.

some teams get more injuries then others, and could be a backroom staff issue, but I highly doubt this is a bug. I would say 40% was quite high though and sounds very unrealistic, if you are playing 50 games a season in total, you are saying that you get injured players for 20 of those games, all occuring after 80 minutes.

and saying you get over 20 injures in a total maximum of 400 match minutes, that works out about 4 matches of gametime over 20 games?.

Archived