Two things that never seem to happen are....................

.............my players scoring from rebounds off the woodwork or a keepers parry and, when we are defending a corner the two players i have left up never win the ball from a clearance.

Still on 2010 until 11.3. Anybody know when it will be out i cant find any threads on it.;)

can't say I recall any rebounds but scored a fair few from parrying keepers, *ahem* Lukasz Fabianski *ahem*. Cant say i've ever looked for the corner situation but I expect a full in-depth analysis by tomorrow from yourself kerching

Well, isn't it a good thing then that it's much, much easier to score in almost every other way apart from this?

Looking at the average scorelines in this game, especially a few years into the game (imo), one thing I'm sure of is that we don't need more goals..

But yeah I get what you mean..

I think I remember scoring from a rebound one time only...

now speaking of rebounds and woodworks... I had my AML hit the woodwork once, then gets the rebound and hit the woodwork again!!! minutes later he his the woodwork again in a free kick...

definitely something that is hopefully fixed in the new patch... and also too many own goals...

can't say I recall any rebounds but scored a fair few from parrying keepers, *ahem* Lukasz Fabianski *ahem*. Cant say i've ever looked for the corner situation but I expect a full in-depth analysis by tomorrow from yourself kerching

Moi! Full in-depth! Analysis! By tomorrow? Pah!

Theres beer to be drank. I,m off t,pub. See ya later.

I'm on 10.3 and my centre mid scored a rebound from his own shot if that counts? Ran through on goal left of centre, shot straight at the keeper who parried the ball a bit wide and my guy slotted it in at the near post.

Think we're talking FM11. Not sure how similar it is to FM10, unless of course you meant 11.2.

.............my players scoring from rebounds off the woodwork or a keepers parry and, when we are defending a corner the two players i have left up never win the ball from a clearance.

Still on 2010 until 11.3. Anybody know when it will be out i cant find any threads on it.;)

Probably because the players you leave up are not the biggest and strongest so I'm not surprised.

Had a GK sent off for handling outside the box in both 10 and 11, but never giving a penalty. Never seen an indirect free-kick for a GK-handled backpass, either...

Luckily this has never happened to me :p

I have scored and conceeded deflected goals, I have scored from rebounds, in fact only last night a player hit the bar and another player passed it into the back of the net! I must admit though, I have never had a goalkeeper sent off...

If I am winning a game the extra time is always shown in the highlights 3D details till 98° minute sometimes,just to let enemies try to draw, if I am loosing a game It never seems to happen to have within highlights the match final shown into 3D...., it silently shuts at 91° minute after 25 minutes of no 3D highlights.

I often use a 4-4-2 Diamond formation, and my Attacking Midfielder (usually Landon Donovan) regularly scores from rebounds. He's great at it.

And when playing a very attacking game with the players set to pass into space, my forwards often win the ball after a clearance from a defending corner.

have never had a red card overturned on appeal... and i have many years playing FM...

I use to get alot of red cards overturned in earlier versions of the game. But now it seems due to legal reasons that stopped this happening. I cant say a thing about the ref without atleast getting a warning from the FA.

Just like you would never see Gattuso headbutt Jordan in FM now incase of a lawsuit as it would never happen in real life.

Archived