I love this forum...

And here's why:

1. Helpful forumers. Whenever I've posted a question I've had it answered quickly and helpfully.

2. Friendly forumers. This forum is unlike any other I use. The users rarely argue and it seems like there is a great community spirit.

3. Well thought out posts (maybe not this one!). People who use this forum think before posting- at least most of them do- and their posts are normally well informed and well written.

4. One Love. We all love FM and sharing a passion is a great thing. Makes me come back to this site again and again.

Phew, glad I got that off my chest ;)

Coming from the DotA-community, I was almost shocked by the humbleness of most forumers here.And some of the tactical discussion or the training thread by Fraser are great to read because people actually debate and formulate cohesive arguments instead of just throwing random insults at each other :)

Yep, well as long as you dont accidentaly wander into the LLM section by mistake it is.

When the game first comes out sometimes questions can get missed just because its down the bottom of the page in 5 minutes, but other trhan that, its great, most tiimes

Nice forum.

Coming from the DotA-community, I was almost shocked by the humbleness of most forumers here.And some of the tactical discussion or the training thread by Fraser are great to read because people actually debate and formulate cohesive arguments instead of just throwing random insults at each other :)

I second this.

love this forum, i had an account awhile ago but forgot my username and password, so i made this account because i knew if i had a problem i would get help and wouldn't be ignored because i was newlike some other forums out there

this really is one of the calmest forums i visit. if the other forums had just half of the intelligence and calmness of this one they would be great. other forums, make 1 mistake and the entire population will attack you, there was this one forum i visted before my first post was deleted for a joke on the ability of a player compared to youth division teams from tier 2 in sweeden. i was then banned for posting in the wrong forum. this one is a lot better and ive been here a long time as people might know by my name, date registered or even post count.

actually, I hate this forum...

no, seriously I do...

because there is just too much info for any normal person to read! Add into that equation that we're all playing (or wanting to play) a highly addictive, life controlling game, and there just isn't enough hours in the day, days in the week, weeks in the month or months in the year to be able to adequately cover every section of this forum and play the game...

but it's ok :thup:

actually, I hate this forum...

no, seriously I do...

because there is just too much info for any normal person to read! Add into that equation that we're all playing (or wanting to play) a highly addictive, life controlling game, and there just isn't enough hours in the day, days in the week, weeks in the month or months in the year to be able to adequately cover every section of this forum and play the game...

but it's ok :thup:

you forgot years in a decade, decades in a century and century in a milennia. since we have only completed 2 of those would be logical to stop there.

love this forum, i had an account awhile ago but forgot my username and password, so i made this account because i knew if i had a problem i would get help and wouldn't be ignored because i was newlike some other forums out there

ban the alias ;)

apart from the madness around release day and when the patches ure usually due its not too bad in here tbh (much better in OTF)

Although I've only posted a handful of times since joining, I agree with the post about this forum adding to the enjoyment of FM. Sometimes I get those days where I start feeling too productive and goal-driven to play FM...then I pop briefly into this forum and life turns right again and I'm back playing the game.

Archived