Why FM2011 has become a nightmare...

Hi,

I presume the new patch has come out today because I can't load my saved game.

I had this problem before with the last patch and never got my game fixed (after playing 2 seasons at Liverpool) so I just couldn't resume that game.

Now I'm at Reading and I'm about to get them promoted into the Premier League but now it says yet again "The save game cannot be loaded".

So once again I am asking for any sort of help on how I can resume my game.. 1 note: I'm with Steam.

Thanks,

Note: If I cannot resume my game, I will be writing to SI about this because I'm SICK AND TIRED of not being able to play my faviourite PC game without any hassle. So ATTENTION SI helpers. You could also go so far to say that I wasted £29.99 on the game considering I can't play it without a problem.

The patch wasn't released today so that's not the reason.

I'd contact customer servicesl if your problems continue - they should be able to help you investigate the causes for this.

when was it released then?:D

it could be a number of things, did you have a virus scanner on whilst the game was on? Did your computer do anything strange when saving? Did you save the game fully before shutting down your computer? You really should have FM on a rolling save just incase things happen, at least you only have to go back a couple of weeks.

it could be a number of things, did you have a virus scanner on whilst the game was on? Did your computer do anything strange when saving? Did you save the game fully before shutting down your computer? You really should have FM on a rolling save just incase things happen, at least you only have to go back a couple of weeks.

rolling save???

Archived