help fm on macbook

Ok... Well you may have to do a new install.

So let us begin

1, drag sports interactive folder located in applications to the rubbish bin

2, drag sports interactive folder located in documents to the rubbish bin

3, go to admin > library > caches, drag sports interactive folder to the rubbish bin

4, go to admin > library >preferences, drag sports interactive folder to rubbish bin

5, go to admin > library > logs, drag sports interactive folder to rubbish bin

6 Empty rubbish bin, reboot.

That has pretty much removed FM completely from your system, if you wish as I do sometimes you can:

go to finder, click Macintosh HD, then in spotlight (right hand top- little magnifying glass), type sports interactive. Any folders under that name will show up. Check where they are and if not needed, bin them.

Now the install ( I am going to do this step by step, even though you may be aware)

You haven't stated whether it steam or whatever, so I will assume it is a disc.

Insert disc and double click disc icon,

launch installer will open, double click SI logo.

The way a Mac installs the game is that it automatically loads the game into applications and creates a folder sports interactive.

So just follow the process.

Once that has completed and BEFORE you start applying patches boot up the game (remember we are also troubleshooting here ) and click load new game.

If that works ok, then simply quit and then apply the patches.

With the patches it is important to remember they load into applications, not documents (I made that mistake once)

So when asked about where the patch will go I do it manually by clicking applications >sports interactive.

Once the patch is loaded, boot up the game again and again click new game and you should be ok, (it may ask which patch 11.2.1 so just highlight and keep going)

So that should be it.

Now if you had saved game from another mac, what you will probably need to do is create a new game first and save that.

From there go back to the start screen and load your old save.

Once you have your old save loaded, BEFORE you click continue, save it again, which should bring it all into line with your current Mac.

Hopefully that helps,

Ok,

So a few questions,

Did you start over and reinstall the game?

Are you installing from a disc, steam ,other

I would like to help you out, but to do so you are going to have to provide a little more info, as so far you have just repeated the same thing.

I have a note book and an imac and have installed and uninstalled FM for a couple of series and have not experienced your particular issue.

cheers

Archived