Game Booster

I've just downloaded game booster after being recommend to but don't get the in's and out's of it and was wondering if anyone could give me any info they know about it.

I was also wondering if i needed the other 3 apps that have downloaded with it advanced system care, IObit security, smart defrag and freeaps.

It's very good. No ********.

It shuts down - like 20-odd unnecessary programs to get your game to run smoother. (you can, of course, tell it not to shut down anything important).

Advanced System Care is a good program too.

The security one - meh, but it can't harm your system.

Never heard of free-aps.

Game Booster is useful. I refuse to upgrade to version 3, though. I have Beta 2, which has a load of features they removed from full release 3 (to get the same features in version 3, you need to pay money)

GameBooster basically optimises your computer by assigning more CPU and RAM to the game. It will temporarily close background process and unnecessary Window services that could potentially cause a conflict while playing the game.

Just click Back to Normal button when done playing and any processes or services temporarily shutdown will be restored.

If you need to do other things while playing the game you can with no issues. You may notice they take a few extra seconds to open, but this is just the Window Service loading and whatever application you're opening loading to the RAM.

Archived