I need suggestions

Firstly ask yourself and then tell us why you can't get past a season, is it

a: you win everything

b: you lose everything

If it is a: then as Stoppeh mentioned try one of the challenges, or try playing LLM

If it is b: buy a box of kleenex wipe away the tears, suffer along with the rest of us and ask for some help to try and get you motivated :)

Agree with the agents, extremely difficult, and as much as I like the feature , they really **** me off. I find it interesting that they are quite happy to let you screw down the players wages and bonuses, but touch one cent of their cut and it is no deal( for the most part)

With the the Clubs wanting you, well IRL, it doesn't happen that much, apparently there is a "code of honour" for want of a better term with regards to poaching managers. There was some discussion about it this year West Ham and Avram Grant iirc

I find it satisfying though just to be linked, to me it says your work isn't going unnoticed.

Play as a newly promoted side in a top league or a team in a top league that are relegation candidates. It can be lots of fun, and, plus, it's easier to get job offers.

Also maybe try a challenge (as others have said) or play in a country you never have before- Brazil could be good and Australia/USA are fun if you get used to the rules.

Archived