League reputation

Would then players who are playing in a 3 star reputation league likely to sign for another 3 star reputation or higher league but maybe not a lower reputation league. I am looking at possible changing clubs and would like to sign some of my stars as I keep winning everything and its getting boring as no challenge anymore

Well, having finished 9th (out of 10 and barely avoiding relegation) in my first Austrian first tier season, I got a job offer from Everton during the following season after they sacked their manager. I still remember that because the club had just been promoted a season ago and the Premiership offers were already starting despite only narrowly hitting the club's goals. It also must be said that my ingame character has set his second nationality to England, because I wanted a better chance to get a job there later on in my career.

That's pretty much what I've come to expect from FM. If you're not overperforming then offers from clubs in a higher reputation league will only come if you're somehow linked to the country by your nationality.

Archived