Best Season Ever!

I recently started a game with Liverpool (the club which I support) and have had the most amazing two seasons with them. First season wasn't bad, finished second in the league and won the FA Cup. But the second season was just unbelievable. I won the quadruple and the community shield with a team which you would say isn't a title winning team. Took me totally by surprise. Heres the team I did it with:

GK: Reina

RB: Johnson

CB: Agger

CB: Wilson/Skrtel

LB: Maxwell/Coentrao

RM: Ljalic/Cole

CM: Lucas

CM: Miereles

LM: Rodriguez

AMC: Gerrard/Jovetic

ST: Torres/Suarez/Babacar

Didn't even concede one goal in any of the finals I was in. As Chris Kamara would say: Unbelievable!

So what's the best season you've ever had?

Well I've had 4 unbeaten seasons. Not sure how many perfect seasons i've had of winning all 6 trophies available to me. (Dutch league/Dutch Cup/Dutch Supercup, Uefa Champions Leaue/Uefa Supercup/World Club Championship. (I've won 9 Champions leagues btw) and my best season would be when I went unbeaten in league and won all the trophies mentioned.

just had my best season to date on fm11 with dundee united in the year 2021.

won the spl with 36 wins and 2 draws from 38 games, scored exactly 100 goals and conceded 17. my 5th straight title.

won both scottish cup competitions, my 5th scottish cup win on the bounce and my 2nd league cup win, though i put reserves out for that competition

won the champions league beating barcelona, lyon, man city and inter on the way before i saw off man utd in the final

not bad when my best player is valued at just 6m

On FM 2008 I got TNS through to the group stages of the Champions League about three seasons in (or whatever it was called in the game, can't remember if they had licenses at that time). We came third in our group (beating Real Madrid on one occasion) and then dropped to the UEFA Cup and beat another team there before finally bowing out on away goals. The two seasons after before I gave up on the save I couldn't even get through the qualifying rounds. What was the best was that I had a regen with 20 for free kicks. Absolute cack in everything else to the point that my assistant wanted me to get rid, but he'd score 20-30 goals a season just through free kicks. Jason Ellis, his name was.

I'm currently 185 games unbeaten with Arsenal, have won every single tournament i have participated in since i started the save so i don't think 2. in PL with Liverpool is so very impressive.

185 games in all comps adds up to about 3 seasons or more, very much doubt you have achieved this.

And the Eredivisie is easy to win with Ajax.

Finally done a season unbeaten with Man City (2013/2014 season), Won 30 Drawn 8 Lost 0, I was so close for 2 seasons but I kept slipping up, the ones I remember well were against Man United, They always seem to score in the last minute and Spurs, Crouch just seems to beat me on his own, its really frustrating because I can't find a way to defend against him because of his height he just dominates m defenders. But yeah I won the treble, lost in League Cup quarters against Man United but I wasn't too bothered because I fielded a pretty weakened team.

I want to leave and try and get a team up from a 2nd tier league, but I am attached to my players that I have haha

I recently started a game with Sunderland. I had a phenomenal first season. We were at 6th at the beginning of February, and then went on a fantastic run, only getting beaten once (Chelsea away) and drawing once (Stoke away). Won every other game from February to the end of the season, including Man U and Liverpool away, and ended up finishing 3rd. Darren Bent smashed the premier league goals record by scoring 43 league goals in the season. He got about 4 hat tricks in the season. It was crazy.

Now I'm in the second season and I find myself in a nightmarish Champions League group. Inter Milan, Athletico Madrid and Zenit St. Petersburg.

Undefeated in the South African premier League with Orlando Pirates on 08.

Also won the Super Eight Cup, FA Cup, Charity Cup, frican Champions League.

Only missed out on the League Cup.

The following season would have been better but I moved to China days after winning the Champions League in December.

Enjoying my best season ever. With Sunderland 2nd season. Came 3rd in the first season. Well that was good but the current season....i have no idea how we r doing so well but we are ! Had Real and Porto in the group stage of UCL. Cleared it as runners-up. Defeated Bayern 5-1 on aggregate in first round. Defeated Arsenal in Quarters. 2-2, won on penalties. Now....up against Real. I do not think we are going to be able to clear this hurdle. But im satisfied with what we have done so far. More than satisfied in fact.

In the league, its been equally unbelievable. Comfortable on the top now. 34 games played and 86 points on board. Gotta hand it to Darren Bent. 46 appearances and 52 goals. 36 coming in the league. Defeated ManU at home 5-1 with Bent scoring 4. Best match of the season so far ! The best thing has been that the team has not underperformed at all. Losses have been close, and draws unlucky. But we havent yet been hammered or thumped.

Still, hoping we gank Madrid !! With Bent and Co., anything seems to be possible this season !

Archived