Your form in the game

This has to be one of the most fustrating things in FM. I can be on a really good run like a was before I quit. Unbeaten in the first 10 games of the season in all competitions. Everyone playing out there skin and I think 'great I have found the right tactics'. So I save the game and come back to playing it a few hours later. And what happens? All of a sudden I cant by a win. Is this to do with the game or just really really bad luck as it has happened a good few times now and I often cant get back into the game for a while.

there has been several posts with people complaining about the same thing and something i have experienced several times thus leading to your team morale dropping into free-fall...the general consensus being the AI figures out how to counter-act your tactics...

i think this is a good thing in general but a little to strongly implemented into the game as i've been on a long winning streak several times only to go on an even longer losing streak...just because a poor, basement team has a good understanding of your tactics doesn't mean they will beat you everytime, in addition the difference in the quality of the players would make an equal impact in my opinion...it just seems to click when your team starts to struggle...if you get what im saying...

my advice would be change your tactics a tad...and what i do in particular (as it gets me seriously frustrated and i start making rash decisions) is to take an hour or so break from the game and come back with a calmer more clearer approach

same here m8 get a great tactic, after half a season the game figures it out absoloutley terrible that means if you want to do just 5 seasons you need to make 10 tactics in the part of the game which is probably the most hardest thing to do, really really annoying

I will leave it until tomorow and try again. Its just making me not want to play it as I know im not going to win. It sounds petty and childish but just because I quit the game all my previous form goes to ****? I am top of the league and 10 points ahead of Celtic and the players morale drops after a couple of bad results.

Archived