Player does not feel a move to Spain would be a good career move.

SO many players are giving me this,despite doing very well in the champions league..took over r madrid in 2008 and won the league/spanish cup first year,then the spanish cup/champions league in following year,then the trebble in this year,and despite this i am having a huge problem attracting players from england,such as babel,fernando torres etc.,not to mention players within the squad are upset i dont accept offers from them,quite often.

What seems to be the problem ? even if spanish football wasn't great,european silverware is on the table,and i am giving them huge contracts to draw them and still no use.Sergio ramos and robinho are always problems about staying with the team ,they always want to move to italy or england,i really disagree with how spain is being portrayed in the game.

SO many players are giving me this,despite doing very well in the champions league..took over r madrid in 2008 and won the league/spanish cup first year,then the spanish cup/champions league in following year,then the trebble in this year,and despite this i am having a huge problem attracting players from england,such as babel,fernando torres etc.,not to mention players within the squad are upset i dont accept offers from them,quite often.

What seems to be the problem ? even if spanish football wasn't great,european silverware is on the table,and i am giving them huge contracts to draw them and still no use.Sergio ramos and robinho are always problems about staying with the team ,they always want to move to italy or england,i really disagree with how spain is being portrayed in the game.

I think this must be a bug. Most players in the world would be more than happy to play in Spain especially for a club like Real Madrid.

Sorry for asking but is your copy of the game genuine? Also what patch and data update are you using?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I get that message trying to attract players to the SPL too... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not too surprised by this to be honest. The Scottish Leagues are not very highly thought of in world football so I dont see this as a problem.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">how do i check the coefficient thing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can find this out using the editor that comes with the game. Not sure because I dont use the program but you might also be able to find this out using something like FMM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlinMonawar:

how do i check the coefficient thing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go to the champions league or uefa cup page, and on the side there should be a link on the sidebar saying coeficients. loon at the nation coeficients from there.

Not sure if it will affect this, but it seems logical that it might.

Archived