Does anyone else love fm because of this?

To me FM is unlike other games mostly because its very laid back. By what I mean is it doesnt require your attention all the time like some other games such as FPS games. Generally I play FM while doing things such as homework or browsing the web.

i do it to, but i find FM needs more attention then any other game out there. So i'll do my homework while playing but i'll still go indepth into the game, it'll just take longer than usual.

I tend to multitask with FM too, either with another game (usually something like Fifa, though I have tried it with games such as Final Fantasy but they require more attention) or while reading, watching the TV etc.

I can enjoy fully focusing on FM, but that's usually around preseason time while I'm sorting out my training, formations, signings etc. Once the season starts it's less about me clawing up everything I need for the games and more about making slight alterations to keep the form up or to improve it.

Am I missing something? Who jumped down who's throat exactly?

I tend to have the internet one my second monitor when I play so when it's processing, I can be doing other stuff but I don't love FM because of that.

Archived