bit of a wish for future games involving loaning players to feeder clubs

ok in the past few fm's we have been able to send out young players out on loan to our feeder clubs, although getting them to actually go on loan is sometimes easier said than done, with this in mind id like to see another part added to the player conversations, something along the lines of "i would like you to go on loan to one of our feeder clubs and gain some first team football, would you have any preference on a club?"

Then said player goes away for a week or so to "check out" the feeder teams and then after that week or so (game time) comes back with "well team A have better training facilities and a better stadium than team B but the manager of team B has said that i will be guarenteed first team football for the season, so I shall go there please boss".

This (in my opinion) would make sending players to feeder teams a little less hit and miss, i mean, sometimes i try to send someone to a club and they refuse, then a club from the same division with the same rep (i checked with FMRTE) comes in with a loan bid and off they go, theres no massive differences between the teams so why does this happen?

oh and on a side note, why can my players refuse to try and learn PPM's... im the boss and surely no player is going to flat out say "nah boss, bad idea" etc etc, id rather my players try to learn the PPM and fail than just refuse to even give it a go

I like your idea. I would also like the loan feature adapted a bit. When your sending a player to your feeder club for work permit purposes I would like it so you can send them to the feeder club for the entire time required insted of having to resend them every year. After they have been at your feeder for the required time and no longer need a work permit you could then get a message saying that the work permit is not needed anymore and then recall the player from his loan.

The entire loan system needs a overhaul. Its the biggest flaw in the game IMO. There should be more options when loaning out players. Like only offering to teams where he will be a regular player. Only offer to certain divisions.

So, only accept offers from championship teams where he will be a valuable first team player. Or;

only accept offers with 100% wages and reject all offers with a future fee.

Basically either more options when actually loaning out or a better way of mass accepting/declining offers based on the criteria you select. Im sick of going through 100's of loan offers every season because my next top prospect will only be a backup player.

To add to this too, when you offer a player for loan, the offers that come in say "Coventry City view him as a backup to the first team" or Bournemouth see he will be a vital first team player" etc, etc, yet when you make an offer for a player when you are a lower league club, you don't get the option to specify this, why not?

To add to this too, when you offer a player for loan, the offers that come in say "Coventry City view him as a backup to the first team" or Bournemouth see he will be a vital first team player" etc, etc, yet when you make an offer for a player when you are a lower league club, you don't get the option to specify this, why not?

I've been wondering this myself, and also wondering what expectations the loan players have as a result in terms of the number of matches they expect to play. Particularly relevant if I might want to loan them again next season and so want to make sure they enjoy the loan spell and feel it was beneficial.

I like this but it would need to be included within an overhaul of the player interaction.

At the moment I tend to offer my Youth players out to all my feeders, whether its 2 or 6 different clubs.

They don't always choose the biggest club and they seem to find their level, resulting in them all getting a good few games.

I think of this as the players choosing the club based on different factors - such as rep of feeder, competitions they are in, nation they are in. The fact they all get games shows that they (or the game) accounts for level too.

the thing i'd like to see but doubt it'd come about is a contract type agreement in which if the loanee does not play X amount of games the cub must pay X in compensation (not for feeder clubs) cos i realy hate when a player is sent out and plays like three games for the whole season and even those three are off the bench

Archived