Probably a quick & easy answer for the FM pros....

Ok sorry I have tried searching and looking in the bugs section, but I'm sure someone who knows the game well can answer this question as it must have been asked 51,231 times before.

I was running 11.1 (Fm2011) and asked the board to build a new stadium, the planning phase took a year but is just still sat at the max on the bar graphic and the date has passed. I thought this is related to a bug so updated with the 11.2.1 patch, however things are still the same - i.e the bar is at 100% and the date for planning completion was about 3 weeks ago.

- If it's run over will it evenutally udpate now or do I need to create a new game for the patch to apply properly?

This would be annoying as frankley this always happens to me with FM, I really do not want to start all over again with my game. I may use an editor if there is no fix, as I'd saved up £100m to help the funds for a new staduim.

Thanks for any replies and again sorry if this has been asked to death already.

Thank you for the quick reply - appreciated.

2-3 years - oh dear :(

At the point now where I can't make much money, with Ipswich my budget is £600k p/w for wages and we are competing for the Prem & CL every season, but the dividends of £22m a season kills all my profit from TV money.

I hope the sponsorship deals get better, I remember the difference from being 10 years+ at Ipswich (winning everything) and being at Man Utd the difference was still huge. (i.e it doesn't improve much to reflect Ipswich becoming the most successfull club in the world).

Archived