match report for reserves?

I could do with knowing this too

Had a career with a team who's reserve team started in the reserves league & got reports

Started a career where I joined the reserve league after a season & don't get reports

I've not looked into it too much but would be useful

Then again, I've just had an idea to try later on :D

• 3 weeks later...

I have the exact same issue with PSG. I search abit on the forum and found another thread:

Hello;

I tired searching the forums for this issue but just couldn't come up with something consistant here.

I have a problem in my new League 1 game playing as Marseille. My reserve squad played its friendlies with no problem, but now that the league started the squad doesn't seem to play. I can see fixtures schedules, results even, but when i try to look at the match stat i can't, nothing come up..

example: -Friendly: OM res. vs gremio 1-0 i can click the result and see who scored, subs ect..

-CFA league game OM res. vs Toulouse FC res. 1-1 the result isn't clickable, no info on who scored ect..

The main problem with this is that my first team players made available for reserve don't play, while they did in friendlies..

OF course when i created the game i loaded the DB with the CFA selected, and i am playing with 10.2 patch installed. I can also report that i am not the only player with this problem as i have read some post on this issue on the french forums from : footmanager.net

Thank you for your time, hope this is a bug that can be fixed.

Regards

EDIT: Well i see this doesn't get much echo.. I went on with my save, surprisingly the next 3 games my reserve played, allowing my benched first team player to get some match fitness.. I thought maybe i had a weird bug on a few games, but turns out it came back.. So i tried to find what changed, or what was different from one game to another and i found out that the games that weren't being "played" , were in fact against team who didn't have 11 players showing on roster.. this is a sad flow, as the result is still simulated, and can screw a preparation for a big game... Don't know why they have so few players i mean it happened vs Toulouse FC not only against very small teams..

Now I can't confirm this with the opposing team not having 11 players showing, but have anyone else tried anything like this. Or is it somethiing that will be looked into since it seems like a year old problem.

(I have a reserve team coach and all that, and I don't have the problem in my other savegame in the danish league)

It's been happening since FM2010 at least. There's an unanswered thread in the bugs forum about it.

Seems that certain matches aren't considered important enough, and the quick match engine is used instead of the full engine that provides all the stats. Especially annoying for reserve friendlies where you are trialling players.

If you turn the detail level up to full for your league, the reserve friendlies will always be played in full detail. Bit of a crap solution though.

thank you for the reply, though it didn't get my spirit up.

This is actually something that would make me never return to the PSG save again.

Its a shame to be honest, since it ruins the fitness of your squad.

Ive considered that, but its too tedious and not a solution that will help me to enjoy my save again.

Besides it shouldn't be necessary. My real problem with things like this is, that you don't know if Si is aware of the issue or what ever. I would even be satisfied with a post saying that the issue is just part of the game and wont be fixed... however sad that is.

Im not under the impression that SI doesnt care at all, and its not a complaint per se, i just want to know :)

Archived