Small things that could help enhance the experience

These are so small things that I think could improve the overall gaming experience these would not make dramatic changes to the game but also should not be too difficult to code:

1. Getting a report on which are the clubs that lend the most players to international competitions, for example if you are among the top threee clubs who had most players called to participate in the world cup this should represent a reputation boost or at least just get the media message for bragging rights sake. I'm not sure but I also believe Fifa offers clubs some small compensation for sending players to the world up, if this is the case it would be nice for this to be implemented as well.

2. Tracking of how famous is your clubs abroad your own country, it would feel good to get messages from time to time such as "Due to the increased profile of our club in the football world, we have got word that the first Swansea City Supporters Club has been established in Mali"

3. Also as the reputation of the leagues increased or decreased you could get news item such as the EreDivisie has gotten a new deal for 2 games per date to be broadcast free to air in Japan national TV which would increase the league income for x amount. This would in turn result in increased tv money for clubs as well.

4. Be able to see a list of who are the top shirt sellers among the clubs players

5. Big Clubs such as Real Madrid has club museums so showcase all their trophies- after you have won 10 Premierships and 5 Champions League with Leyton Orient would be cool to get a message saying the club has decided to create a club museum to showcase their trophies, you could also click on the museum as see all the trophies ever won by the club, legends, ect.

Definitely some cool ideas.

Its little touches like this that really can make a game great. I hate it when developers dont bother as it is just lazy really as it wouldnt take too much effort. I paticularly like idea 4. It shouldnt be much a problem to implement things like that. It'd also be good to see how many more shirts you sell in Japan after getting the feeder club etc. Also be good if you could see the finances in more details rather than having to use the graph to see previous years.

Archived