Where can I get football manager 2005 online?

Haven't enjoyed the game since this version, it just gets more complicated and slower each year. Anyone know where I can download it online, free or pay I do not mind either way. I am just itching for a game of fm 2005, torres and cavenaghi up front for my real madrid lol.

What do you think is so good about FM05?

It was just so simple back then. After 2005 they started to add too many features. I like to just sign players, uncover youngsters, choose a formation (4-4-2), pick my team, point a few arrows and play the match. Usually just leaving it on holiday.

I no longer wish to download Football Manager 2005. I have just downloaded FM 2007 (which weren't too bad back then) and it just seems really old and horrible (everything in this world is relative so not surprising) and I uninstalled it after 10 minutes, so I imagine FM2005 will be worse. It was great at the time, but I do not think I will get the same satisfaction as I did back then. My FM days are over now (emailed steam to delete permanently fm11) and I will now re-enter the real world. I have only really played the game the past 4 years to try and play out my fantasies of being a multi billionaire, paying over the top for players, giving them over the top contracts, signing up all the best youngsters and just pumping money in to the football manager economy basically.

I no longer wish to download Football Manager 2005. I have just downloaded FM 2007 (which weren't too bad back then) and it just seems really old and horrible (everything in this world is relative so not surprising) and I uninstalled it after 10 minutes, so I imagine FM2005 will be worse. It was great at the time, but I do not think I will get the same satisfaction as I did back then. My FM days are over now (emailed steam to delete permanently fm11) and I will now re-enter the real world. I have only really played the game the past 4 years to try and play out my fantasies of being a multi billionaire, paying over the top for players, giving them over the top contracts, signing up all the best youngsters and just pumping money in to the football manager economy basically.

Didn't know FM2007 could be bought by digital download.

You sure you got a genuine version?

Archived