Arrogance

Hey all

I would like to start with a little brag

I have managed to get Boston United to League 1 and have turned down some lucrative jobs including Southampton, Portsmouth and Ipswich despite them being so much more advanced in terms of facilities. Now a little moan.

I hate idiots like an irish ST who I sign and make the highest paid player, believing he can make an impact. He does for four games before going 15 without a goal. My star midfielder requests to leave, I don't want to sell but I want people to play for the club so reluctantly sell for market value.

Man I hate realist games that make me love being a manager and hate it as well.

Jeez.

(BTW for all you posters under the age of 15 and an IQ of 20 my realism dig as it all the people crying about it being unrealistic which can also be termed as sarcasm)

3 posts and you are already having a go at someone, will fit right in here :p

If this guy wants to dish it out he has got to take it as well. He was having a go at certain types of people so I was having a go back. I do not have any intention of fitting right in here. I do not play the game. I only signed up to find out where I can get FM2005 since that was the last time the game was actually good, before it got to complicated that is.

If this guy wants to dish it out he has got to take it as well. He was having a go at certain types of people so I was having a go back. I do not have any intention of fitting right in here. I do not play the game. I only signed up to find out where I can get FM2005 since that was the last time the game was actually good, before it got to complicated that is.

gee lighten up mate.

The game is alot better then it was in 05, maybe not for you but for 99% of the other people that it isnt too complicated for.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm playing Gundo's Challenge where i'm trying to take Tralee Dynamos to the height of Irish and European football and i've been having some success but I have a quality CB who I have to keep convincing to stay as well as trying to attract enough quality to actually push onwards. Yet one of my first signings in the Irish first division is now continuing to do well despite playing in the premier league now so there are always plenty of ups and downs which is what makes this game great, particularly when starting out with a small club. Keep at it!

Archived