Johnnyhugs-SkyHigh11

*Currently working on the tactic, making some changes*

Finished a season with Fenerbahce and now planning to test it out with a lower ranked team, any suggestions or teams you want me to test it with?

I have done some changes on the tactic and will be releasing it as soon as I test it with some other teams. I will keep updating you guys.

I just want to make sure everything is perfect before I release it.

Tested with Galatasaray and won the UEFA Cup in my second year. Won the League Cup and the Turkish Cup first year

2vv7s6t.jpg

Here, some screenshots from my Fenerbahce games. First season, no transfers

303ialj.png

2iiiogh.png

*updated* League table- End of season

16k6gjt.png

If you want the old version ( From FM 2011 )here it is but it's not as effective as the one I am working on right now.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1lvroo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just started using this in a new save with FC St. Pauli, it looks awesome at first glance!

I haven't made any signings because I can't afford any more wages.

I beat Torino 6-1, which I thought was brilliant for an equally matched team.

However I also just beat Inter 3-0! Incredible!

What pitch size do you use?

I use the smallest pitch size avaible.

Do you use any specific training or match preparations? Do you use Opposition Instructions?

I let my Assistant manager take care of match preparations and I also get an Ass. Manager that has a +15 tactical knowledge and motivating and let him handle the most of the team talks and opp instructions.

For training program, I always switch around.

It really works for me.

I've just started using this in a new save with FC St. Pauli, it looks awesome at first glance!

I haven't made any signings because I can't afford any more wages.

I beat Torino 6-1, which I thought was brilliant for an equally matched team.

However I also just beat Inter 3-0! Incredible!

That's really good so far.

I hope It will continue ;)

Just started using this tactic on my new Arsenal game and I have to say I am very impressed.

First seven league games won all 7 and not let in a goal, also won both of my champions league games without letting in one so far.

So far this is a superb tactic, doesn't look the greatest and the players don't get the greatest ratings but it is so good at the back even with the Arsenal defence.

The formation is as it is meant to be,

I play Arshavin as a striker and sometimes Nasri as well as they have the stats to play there.

I bought Vidal to play the Holding role and good old Roberto Carlos to add some steal down the left.

Wilshire in the left centre role has been a star.

Hi there ladies and gentleman.

It's been a while since I posted around here. I have been checking my Notifications but never had a free time to post.

So here I am, Some of you might remember me from last year and some not.

A lot of people have been messaging me and asking if I was going to release a tactic for FM 11.

I have updated my tactic from last year, a few changes here and there.

I am glad some of you had really good results in FMLive with my tactic.

So here it is, updated version of my tactic from last year.

I hope you enjoy it.

2nvgg0p.png

Note:Tactic has been tested with at least 4 teams.

Since I had to format my computer I don't have my old saved games to post you some screen shots for you guys but I will post screen shots from my current game.

GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out, I usually check these 4 stats when I look for a goalie for small teams.

CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking ( Right defender will attack far post, so pick the better header as right CB )

DMC Passing, tackling, marking, stamina.

CMS Pass and technique are the most important for these two

For 3 Strikers Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing.

NOTE Please do not upload the tactic on any other websites without asking. (If my link die, I will renew it)

updated league table****

2hold7r.png

2gv5u84.png

2luxjbs.jpg

Tactic Link:

ENJOY IT AND SUPPORT WITH YOUR COMMENTS. Thank you. -Johnnyhugs-

Your feedback is appreciated.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20006393/Johnnyhugs-Skyhigh11+%28Man+City%2C+Oct+2010%29.tac

READ!: PLEASE DO NOT USE THE TACTIC AND GO ON HOLIDAY TO TEST IT

nice skin what's the name?

Just started using this tactic on my new Arsenal game and I have to say I am very impressed.

First seven league games won all 7 and not let in a goal, also won both of my champions league games without letting in one so far.

So far this is a superb tactic, doesn't look the greatest and the players don't get the greatest ratings but it is so good at the back even with the Arsenal defence.

Very nice results so far.

and you said " doesn't look the greatest" what do you mean by that?

Very good results.

More people should try this tactic!!!

Set as follow (So don't push the Ask Assistant ( OI ) button before every match)

RodaJCInformation_TeamSettings.png

Corner, I start with Left foot, right corner and right corner, left corner so 9 goals in 23 matches (DCR best header)

Needs more testing, next season i choose the best corner taker for both corners...

Here my results so far..... so far so good

Show you the matches after I set the above teamsettings (before that i had also good results with the tac)

T= Home U= Away

RodaJCRodaJC_Wedstrijden-7.png

thanks Johnny, keep you updated

Wijnand

All I can say is WOW is Johnny!!! With my Arsenal team, just signed a GK and a DM as cover for Song and this tactic is decimating every team that comes before me. Manure seen off 4-0, Chelski 4-1, will be playing Barca soon so i'll update then.

The closest tactic i've seen on FM2011 to the old Diablo tactics. Only problem i'm finding is that with the aggressive tackling, i've already had four players sent off and i'm only half way through the season. Can the settings be toned down?

Finished my season at last with Arsenal and let in 12 goals all season in the league and lost 2 games.

Went out of the champions league after going down to 9 men because of injury's.

Once again this tactic is just so good.

Also tested with Pompey and it works well with them as well but does let in a few more but not that much.

:thup:I have very good results with your tactic. Won Seria A with Corinthians (media prediction: 3),lost only one match against Lazio in the final of Club World Cup so far and now i am on a good run with Alemania Aachen in 2 bundesliga. . Good defencively and very consistent overall. IMHO one of the best tactics on this forum.

Started a new season with Juventus. 19 games played 19 games won and only 1 goal conceded!!! This feels like cheating :)

The attack moves so fluently i am battering the teams constantly, every match i played i had atleast 15 shots on goal the oposition teams are less then 4.

Djibril Cisse has been a relevation for me. Signed him for 10 M over 48 months he has been a beast in the right striker position. With Stefan Kießling and Lavezzi in attack nothing stands a chance.

Cheers for the tactics, this is the best one i have used so far on FM 2011.

Archived