FMHi Save Games

Hi,

I was just wondering if you are able to change the names of save games once you take them off your iphone. Is it possible to change it from fm_save4 to lets say Fulham.dat or whatever? Will it load if you try to put it back in? Its just it confuses me and it would be easier to see the team name. Thanks

• SI Staff
Hi,

I was just wondering if you are able to change the names of save games once you take them off your iphone. Is it possible to change it from fm_save4 to lets say Fulham.dat or whatever? Will it load if you try to put it back in? Its just it confuses me and it would be easier to see the team name. Thanks

Off device you can name them whatever you want - HOWEVER when you put them back on the device they need to be named fm_save1.dat, fm_save2.dat, fm_save3.dat, fm_save4.dat or hidden.dat in order to be picked up and visible within the game.

(sorry its just how I've implemented things at present - you could however change its name from fm_save1.dat to fm_save4.dat or whatever to change its position on the load/save page)

Archived