Underated young Scottish talent?

What does everyone feel about some of the young players in Scotland coming through the rank and there rating in FM?

I feel some are underrated. For example; David Templeton of Hearts, Frasor Fyvie of Aberdeen, Steven Naismith (although no longer a youngster), Rangers have had some great young talent breaking though from the U-17 team. Most of them are spot on (not those listed here) but I feel the odd few (examples given) are slightly underrated.

Any others you feel deserve to have better potential atts?

Fyvie i think should, he has great mental attributes but technically he is poor in the game, although he is out for this season last year he showed he can play, id like to see them improved a bit. As you say the young guys at rangers like jamie ness, hutton and probably Naismith could do with a boost, templeton id like to see perform like he has for a bit longer but he definately looks a good prospect. I also think Ryan Jack at aberdeen has shown more than the game gives him credit for and they also seem to have him as a natural right back which is very wrong.

The best place for this would be in the Data Issues Forum in the respective threads :thup:. The researchers do their best to rate players accordingly and whilst some may have started to outplay there stats there isn't nothing that can be done until the researchers come to rate players again. Some of the researchers may have the same opinion as you and have altered players to show that. However if they have then these ratings won't be included until the new patch is out. If you feel that someone has been under-rated then ask in the respective threads how you feel they should be rated or ask why they aren't rated how you think they should. However you must have a valid point and follow the guidelines in the threads.

Archived