Worth Buying Now?

Ok, basically I'm going on holiday towards the end of this month and am thinking of buying FM Handheld 2007 to keep me occupied. The thing is, I already have the original FMH game, and assuming '08 will be out before Christmas I'm not sure whether it'll be worth buying '07. Is it different enough from the original that it's worth me spending 25 quid on it?

Cheers in advance.

Ok, basically I'm going on holiday towards the end of this month and am thinking of buying FM Handheld 2007 to keep me occupied. The thing is, I already have the original FMH game, and assuming '08 will be out before Christmas I'm not sure whether it'll be worth buying '07. Is it different enough from the original that it's worth me spending 25 quid on it?

Cheers in advance.

I'd stick with the original, personally. 07 is the better game, but I'd expect 08 to be released before Christmas, even if there hasn't been any official announcement. Perhaps if you can find it on the cheap.

Most of the differences are under the hood, really, international management and new leagues excepted.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feddemaster:

I have the Demo of FM 07 and FMH07 and I think there certainly are differences that make these games different experiences... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The PC and handheld versions are very different games, but he's asking about the difference between the two handheld games that have been released thus far.

• SI Staff

I'd say its worth getting - but I'm obviously biased icon_wink.gif

I would say however get it from Amazon where its £16.49 currently rather than dropping £25 on it though ... no sense in spending money you don't have to icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Younger Crayola:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feddemaster:

I have the Demo of FM 07 and FMH07 and I think there certainly are differences that make these games different experiences... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The PC and handheld versions are very different games, but he's asking about the difference between the two handheld games that have been released thus far. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, i misread. But still I think it's definitely worth it>

Archived