Team prediction question.

I would say that it's a distinct possibility.

As an example, the Spanish research consensus suggested that the team I research, Granada CF, were one of the favourites for relegation from Liga adelante in Spain. Although I thought differently, historically my club hadn't played at that level for a considerable number of years, so on the basis of history it was probably the fair decision.

Since Granada are in the play-off zone and look like they might even push for an automatic spot, their club reputation and media expectations will get a boost, in tandem with any changes I've made to the players and coaches. So starting a post-patch new save, things will be different to pre-patch research data.

This will likely be the same for any team and league, where there's been significant enough changes warranted.

You're not hoping for Liverpool and Everton to be "Battle bravely against relegation" are you? ;)

Thanks heathxxx. I can now breathe a sigh of relief about Liverpool, as can 40,000 or so other 'reds'. I'm not bothered about that other team you mention. Back to my original question. It was just that I am thinking of waiting for the patch/update before starting a new save. I still look to the same ones, Portsmouth, Hull, Tranmere, Plymouth and Liverpool. Although I have found that Liverpool is not as good a challenge as Tranmere or Plymouth.

One other problem that I have now got is this. I have, in the last month, properly retired. I thought that I would have lots of time to 'mess about' on my pc. Wrong!!! Everyone wants a piece of me to assist with various things. Amongst them is an old friend from way out of town. He has asked if I could assist with the putting together of a church boys football team, with him. It means a bit of travelling twice a week and on match days but I can't refuse him. It was easier when I was working.

Archived